Thursday, June 11, 2009

35 Weeks!!!







Well, here we are at 35.2 weeks...where has the time gone?! We have both been very busy this week with last minute preperations and appointments. David's work is busier than ever keeping him at the office long hours and away from home. But we are just thankful that he has such a great job. We are continuing with our Lamaze classes and will have our last class this Monday. We also took a prenatal breastfeeding class, toured the hospital, and pre registered. We will meet with the pediatrican on Wednesday for our meet the parents session.



I had my 35 week appoinment on Tuesday and they did the Strep B testing which we should have the results of next week. She also checked my cervix and said she could feel the head...so we are moving right along! My next visit is next Thursday where they will do an ultrsound to check her position and weight. Carsyn seems to be doing well. She is still very active even though she is running out of room. She continues to dance everytime she's around music. Already taking after her mommy. As for me...I am starting to feel more uncomfortable and HOT. Of course living in Florida where it is 95 everyday in the summer is not working on my side. Lucky for me the air works good and the pool cools me off.



We also had another shower at David's work. It was a suprise for him and he was definitely suprised. We got hooked up with even more goodies for Carsyn. We are so blessed to have such great people in our lives. Please check back with us, the final countdown starts Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment